Our students and staff are a truly multi-national group of people, each with their own “story to tell” about their school life at BBIS.
BBIS has started to establish an alumni organization, with the aim of creating a broad potential network of former students, graduates and staff members.
We intend to provide opportunities for alumni to meet long after leaving BBIS and offer members of our alumni organization the chance to:
- Meet and support current students on career days and other events by handing down knowledge and experience
- Attend events for alumni to catch up with old school friends and staff members, meet new graduates, hear what others are doing, and tell your own story
- Keep updated on current school affairs
- Receive information on the professional development of former peers, and on the universities chosen by former graduates
- Network outside the BBIS community
If you are a BBIS alumnus or alumna and would like to keep in touch with other alumni, if you still feel connected to your former school and the outstanding people you met there, or if you just want to see if your peers have made their dreams come true, please get in touch with our alumni community and become a member of our worldwide network.