BBIS GmbH is an independently run, state-approved, inclusive, English-medium day and boarding school serving the internationally-minded community of Germany’s capital region and beyond. We are the first International Baccalaureate (IB) World School to be fully authorized by the IB organization to teach all four IB programmes covering the 3 to 19 age range. In the current school year 2019/20 our school teaches about 750 students who represent more than 60 nationalities.
BBIS has an opening for a
Early Childhood Development Specialist (f/m/d)
| Job Description
|| Your Profile
- Observing and working with children (aged 3-5) to identify developmental needs whether they be social, emotional, physical, communication or linguistic in nature.
- Developing child-centred plans to address the specific developmental need.
- Working and communicating with teachers, staff and families to monitor and track student progress against the plan of action
- To team collaboratively with EE teachers, assistants and student support services to ensure that students with identified learning needs have access to the IB curriculum.
- To observe, report and make recommendations that support the students learning, health and well-being
- Documenting appropriate records and record keeping.
- Qualified to masters or bachelors level in Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy or Child Development
- Extensive experience working in an Early Childhood setting preferably in an international school
- An understanding of childhood development norms
- Able to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills in English
|Perks - More than just a job
- Have an impact. With professional competence and enthusiasm, we are improving day by day the educational level, and you too can have an impact on this ride
- Use our professional training to prepare you optimally for your tasks
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world
- Fun at work and beyond. Join our team events – there's always something to celebrate! Or use our fitness offers to get balanced
- Feel at home. Enjoy our green campus, our relocation service and the international open-minded community
Please review our website or our Youtube channel and then apply with a letter, CV, and full contact details of three referees including current headteacher, using our online application form.