BBIS GmbH is an independently run, state-approved, inclusive, English-medium day and boarding school serving the internationally-minded community of Germany’s capital region and beyond. We are the first International Baccalaureate (IB) World School to be fully authorized by the IB organization to teach all four IB programmes covering the 3 to 19 age range. In the current school year 2019/20 our school teaches about 750 students who represent more than 60 nationalities.
BBIS has an opening for a
Home Language Hebrew
Primary School (f/m/d)
| Job Description
|| Your Profile
- Work with students ages 3-12 under the supervision and guidance of qualified teachers
- Work with native speaking students in their home language
- Support their cultural identity
- Help activate prior knowledge and conceptual understandings when working with the PYP curriculum
- Applicants must be competent in Hebrew at a mother-tongue level and be aware of the complexity of language acquisition in an International School.
- Experience with children
- Experience of the PYP or evidence of an international interest
Please review our website or our Youtube channel and then apply with a letter, CV, and full contact details of three referees including current headteacher, using our online application form.