BBIS GmbH is an independently run, state-approved, inclusive, English-medium day and boarding school serving the internationally-minded community of Germany’s capital region and beyond. We are the first International Baccalaureate (IB) World School to be fully authorized by the IB organization to teach all four IB programmes covering the 3 to 19 age range. In the current school year 2019/20 our school teaches about 750 students who represent more than 60 nationalities.
BBIS has an opening for a
Early Childhood (f/m/d)
| Job Description
|| Your Profile
- Work with students ages 3-6 under the supervision and guidance of qualified teachers
- Work with native speaking students in their home language
- Support their cultural identity
- Help activate prior knowledge and conceptual understandings when working with the PYP curriculum
- To team collaboratively with EE teachers to facilitate and support children's inquiry, exploration and learning.
- To participate in documentation of learning and regular reflection.
- To honor and support our young learners, in a child centric learning environment
- To go outdoors with children regularly and participate in outdoor learning.
- To ensure that students with identified learning needs have access to the IB curriculum, through provision of in-class support, e.g. Implementation of educational plans in coordination with the classroom teacher
- To provide substitution cover at the discretion of the Principal.
- Supervision of students
- Pedagogical education
- Applicants must be aware of the complexity of language acquisition in an International School.
- Experience in working with children
- Experience of the PYP or evidence of an international interest
- Be confident, self-motivated, and with good people skills
- Reggio Emilia knowledge would be desirable
Please review our website or our Youtube channel and then apply with a letter, CV, and full contact details of three referees including current headteacher, using our online application form.