Boarding Fees

Our annual boarding fees and additional fees are set out below.

Boarding fees are in addition to the school fees.

Boarding fees are normally invoiced in two installments, with 60% due on Sept 1 each year and the remaining 40% on Jan 1 the following year. All boarding registration fees and deposits are due upon receipt of the signed contracts.

Annual boarding fees 2020-2021 (in Euros)
Grade 9-12
20,800
Additional fees 2020-2021 (in Euros)
Application fee (non-refundable)*
100
Registration fee (non-refundable)*
3,000
Deposit (refundable)*
2,000
Single-room supplement (if applicable)**
3,500

*One time only

**Annual