School fees

Our annual school fees and additional fees are set out below.

Annual school fees 2020-21 (in Euros)

School fees are invoiced in two installments, with 60% due on Sept 1 each year and the remaining 40% on Jan 1 the following year. All registration fees and deposits are due upon receipt of the signed contracts.

Early Education
3 to 4 Years
12,400
5 Years*
12,600
Primary School
Grade 1
15,100
Grade 2
15,600
Grade 3
15,800
Grade 4
16,700
Grade 5
16,900
Secondary School
Grade 6
17,500
Grade 7
17,700
Grade 8
17,800
Grade 9
18,700
Grade 10
19,000
Grade 11
19,600
Grade 12**
19,600

* EUR 1,800 for standard local services provided by the county Potsdam-Mittelmark are already deducted.

** The Grade 12 school fee does not include the IBO examination fees.

Additional fees 2020-2021 (in Euros)
Application fee (non-refundable)
100
Registration fee (non-refundable)
3,000
Book deposit (refundable)
300

Cost for external services (in Euros)

IBO examination fees for Grade 12 students: fee overview

Annual bus fees (2020-2021): from 1,480

Depending on the tax laws applicable, the fees paid to BBIS may be tax-deductible. Please contact your tax advisor to learn more.

Families with low income can apply for school fees and registration fees to be adjusted to their gross family income via our School Fees Reduction Programme.